what shoes to wear with your Lularoe leggings

Thursday, July 06, 2017

There are a few questions that I often hear when Mom and I introduce someone to Lularoe leggings for the first time. "Do they make capris?" is the main question, but so many people wonder, "What shoes should I wear with my leggings?" I never put much thought into it, but once I heard that question for the twentieth time, I started researching and thinking about the kinds of shoes I love to wear with leggings.



An important caveat before we begin: Wear what you're comfortable with. There are some styles that aren't as flattering with leggings as others – but I can't tell you what is most comfortable for you or what you feel best in! If you feel good, you look good.



• Ballet flats of any kind. This is an easy one for me. From these Jessica Simpson ballerina flats with ankle straps to my go to Lucky Brand flats, the options are endless in the ballet flat department.
• Slip-on sandals + flip flops. Slides are really in right now, like these Mia slides, and simple, dressy flip flops always work too.
• Strappy sandals. Like these wedge sandals from Target or these slide-on sandals.
• Slip-on sneakers. I love slip-on sneakers regardless of what I'm wearing them with, but they're great with leggings and comfy, too. Try these cute Target slip-ons or these adorable Toms.
• "Cutesie" sneakers. I love little sneakers that aren't athletic-wear, like Keds or elastic-back Converse.
• Ankle boots. My preferred brand for ankle boots is Lucky Brand but aren't these Sam and Libby flat booties cute, too?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top